Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Fotos und Videos auf dem Kopf verdreht?

THE NIKE CREW for King inside the Road 2010 was Eric Koston, Justin Brock, Grant Taylor, Cory Kennedy, Ishod Wair, Jason Hernandez (filmer), Andy Henrie (team manager), and Rhino (professional professional professional professional photographer). ten days of skating, driving, searching, networking, hardly sleeping, and lots of suffering. We'd 240 hrs to fill all pages inside the book. There's no wrong or right technique you should use regarding this continue. As Grant stored yelling essentially i used to be within the spots, "There's not much time!In . And hubby was right.

Salt Lake City was the start point for Nike. We'd the lights setup in a abandoned parking structure and needed to get it selecting some flatground since the clock struck evening Friday morning. Eric didn't enter until Saturday, so for that first 36 hrs i had been without him.

Our first City Challenges became locate Lizard King, also known as Mike Plumb, and convince him to obtain our names inked on him. Easy--he already has top quality friends' names inked into his flesh, like PLG, Tommy Bonita, Satan, and Sammy Baca. We tracked him lower around 3:00am at Mark White's house, where he was consuming beers with Adam Dyet. We made a decision that he'd draw the name within the hat. Everyone was wishing for Koston, but no go the piece of paper stated Rhino. https://www.kiwibox.com/tuanhuylink/blog...ould-i-get

There's a pizza/beer garden near where Lizard visited get his tattoo. She got the crew hyped to eat some brew. Now, it's Friday, the very first day of KOTR, and we're relaxing consuming beer mid-mid-day for a lot of hrs. Lizard keeps telling us that we're blowing it.

The second City Challenge ended up being go to the large curved six and ollie lower it, and Justin walked up. Usually in this particular situation you'd collect just what and go to the next place. Would it not are really the beer, or possibly it's just the gnar about him, but he wanted to obtain a frontside bigspin, too. He started the carcass toss and needed some hard slams, pile-driving the concrete along with his shoulder while his glasses travelled off his face. But transporting out a few slams, he rode away just like a champion.

It Is Possible!

After landing the bigspin, Justin started in on Grant: "Just gap to grind the rail, it is possible!In . Grant told him to seal the fuck up, which back-and-forth ongoing for virtually any quantity of. Before extended Grant had folded away clean over the gap to back 50-50, for 2 primary tries. A few hrs before, he'd been telling us we'd lose--but Lizard King reaches awe within the products he just observed. I love Cory got his hair permed within the salon? He eventually came out enjoying it.

The Next challenge ended up being own freshest guy over the team a Corey Duffel makeover. Yeah, which may be Eric Koston. We told him concerning the challenge around the telephone, because he travelled in he'd a hot Subject package: Tight-ass pants, nailpolish, mesh mitts, black wig, punk pins on his vest, plus a lisp. The get-up was amusing. After it absolutely was over, Koston stated, "I don't hate Corey, I simply hate the techniques by they dresses."

SEND The Key Factor Factor

We didn't have a very guide in Colorado, and incredibly rapidly determined why: Angel Ramirez combined with the Converse team exist. Our guides were reaching them. We spotted their crew within the Denver park and cruised on by, eventually acquiring a six-stair white-colored-colored-colored-colored rail which have been skate-stopped. We made the decision to grind the stoppers off though it was daylight this really is frequently KOTR, together with to get it when you are in a position to. Cory had a corner crailslide, Koston nollie front nosed it, and Justin did a 50-50 up it.

Before Koston got his trick a crook guard shown up in this area, but Andy Henrie sweet-spoken the woman who arrived on the scene as though a dude while Koston got his. We put bike locks over the rail afterwards, when another teams tried to skate it they'd have to do some work of the. For that record, Andy did mail the bike lock methods from the skateshop in Denver when the contest was over, to ensure that rail's really skateable now.

Away and away and off to Colorado Springs, where we'd three City Challenges. First: Frontside grind greater than a gnarly entrance corner within the Memorial skatepark. The park's well-built with numerous street stuff, bowls, China banks, plus a pool. Nice work by Team Discomfort using this one. Grant was the person to go over the entrance, and hubby also frontside ollied it. Even rippers find it too difficult moving over that factor. It's over the next spread. If you've been there, you'll understand. Also became ollie inside the chain-to-bank within the crusty Broadmoor Ditch.

The whole team clicked that, and Grant tossed half-Cab inside the chain also to the lending company try. Next challenge: Form a drum circle within the Garden inside the Gods Condition Park and call your spirit animal. OK ... Stopped by Lowe's, bought some orange buckets for drums, and visiting the park. Everybody was searching at us like i had been on Werbung, after top quality beats, let's just say spiritual creatures develop (having a couple Peyote).

All City Challenges checked off, therefore we were headed to Albuquerque, NM, for that mid-point meet up.

BOB AND STURGIL

Since all teams were in Albuquerque, we understood everyone visits the identical spots. We skated the Indian School ditch for that bank-to-wall methods Cory, Grant, and Ishod needed proper proper proper proper care of most of them there. A few inside the crew demonstrated up at blast the ditch while ordinary everybody was skating and documenting. Since there's not much time on KOTR, you avoid spots that you'd normally spend hrs at. We visited the Westside skatepark striking the lending company-to-wall.

All the teams would meet up at high noon every morning for many challenges. Everyone had their game faces on, all on guard against other teams hying to look inside one another peoples vans for signs and symptoms of Wizard Employees, maybe review of their KOTR book.. .a factor that may offer an idea regarding where they were going next. We met track of our Mystery Visitors--each lady this year--with Marisa Dal Santo inside the van for Nike. Transporting out a group Challenges were over we made the decision to handle an automobile to Phoenix to achieve getting a house other crews still in Albuquerque.

The van ride to Arizona is really a party on wheels. Justin Brock switched up a notch. As they becomes his alter-ego, Bob, you never know what is going to happen. He was across the telephone, speaking along with his family, calling his buddies. He made an appearance calling his buddy Sturgil who resides in New You can, offering him a preliminary-class ticket to Vegas to party around within the finish inside the line. Justin put his pants from the question and across the half shirt. Justin did follow-finished Sturgil's flight to Vegas--would it happen to be not first-class, but Sturgil did arrive five hrs before we proven up. Bob always holds his word.

Shateringly Pricey Way

Our City Challenges in Phoenix became skate four pools, with one team member grinding these. No problem: We'd Grant Taylor, along with our good friend Wez Lundry to think about us around. Grant basically grinded all the pools first run, but we still blew it when using the clock: I had been getting a thrilling time at these pools, skating them for roughly one hour.

Multiply that by four, plus add-on another 30 minutes per pool to empty and dry them It'd just rained in Arizona. Basically, we wasted each day for 50 points, therefore we discovered hard means by which it's not necessary to do all the City Challenges--they're optional. We are able to have bumped out other a shorter time-consuming things and received much more points.

We skated Phoenix all day long lengthy extended extended, combined with the last trick was Cory's frontside switch spine transfer he battled over for roughly two hrs inside the heat.

Cory finally nailed it, therefore we were across the approach to Vegas.

THE OL' VERT RAMP COCK BLOCK

We'd have loved to lessen in across the vert ramp--wearing rollerblades--to obtain numerous things in Phoenix. I referred to as park acquiring a ramp and requested once they had any 'blades to buy, nevertheless the person across the telephone started poking fun at me. "Just what are you poking fun at?Inch I requested. According to him, "You aren't coming here. I'm good buddies with Joe Hammeke, and hubby described not to let everybody in." I told him I used to be when using the Nike team, and requested him why he'd turn Koston combined with the crew from his office. He responded by stating that he'd shut lower the Etnies team the night time before, and then we weren't entering. "Fuck off, then," I said. "You'll close shop!Inch Finish of conversation.

I told Koston what had happened, and hubby immediately referred to as man back: "Is it possible to happen to carry Girl skateboards inside your shop? Anymore!In . Click. Right after I started getting phone calls from my good friend Wez Lundry, stating that the shop owner and Hammeke were tripping because of Koston's call--the guy's worried that he'll lose all his core brands.

Should have believed that before hands! I'd understand whether it might be an outdoors ramp, but it's a skatepark--and lots of skatepark proprietors want Koston, Grant, J Brock, Cory, and Ishod visiting their place to skate and movie. Am I Held Held right? You'll find really two parks in Phoenix with ramps, and then we visited the kids That Rip park, where owner Make the most of Jewett welcomed us and let us you have to do everything we'd have loved. Justin dropped in on 'blades first-time, Grant ripped the ramp padless, and CIRCA shown up second. Karma you're going to get every time.

NOTHING LEFT

We folded for the Palms at 10:00pm, two hrs before the book and footage was due. Koston would be a barber browsing the accommodation room ready for virtually any challenge involving tech beards, and Jason Hernandez was acquiring the footage in order over the hard disk. Grant folded on his board on top inside the entertainment center while steak, lobster tails, and buckets of beer were introduced up via room service. We didn't retain the tiniest idea the way you did compared to everybody other teams, however was celebrating in conclusion anyway. Just getting there quickly meant the party was on--ignore searching within the book without any more suffering. Effective or unsuccessful, there's nothing left to accomplish besides relax have some fun.

Everyone met up each morning to discover what team was the champion. It absolutely was tense, but fun. Videos tend on-screen incorporated within the announcement, which was stopped momentarily for that Phelper to talk ... Nevertheless the pause shown up through getting an picture of Justin Brock. Immediately, 1 new Nike had won. Beer travelled, wrestling matches went lower, combined with the real party started. $ 100 bills flying, shit breaking, combined with the women ... Incidentally, how are things affected in Vegas stays in Vegas!

Due to everyone who helped us on the way, combined with the finger to everybody who tried to remain lower. Allow you to get for KOTR 2011, because Nike come within your house, sippin' Slizzer and flying just like a G6.

ROAD QUOTES

"Everyone seems to acquire enjoying their Apple gadgets. Is it possible to crank some Slayer in here?"--Grant Taylor

"Is it possible to carry Girl skateboards? Anymore!In . --Eric Koston

"Just had Joe Maloof connect a barber inside the accommodation after we achieve the Palms ... Does meaning I have to skate Maloof this year?In .--Eric Koston
[Bild: 006c64491cb8acf2092ce0e0341797fe_120.jpg]

"I keep losing my hair pick."--Cory Kennedy

"You think another teams are skating at this time?In .--Jason Hernandez inside the accommodation at 3:00am

THE SHERM RAP CHALLENGE

After We GOT JEREME ROGERS to produce and perform rap song for the team, it's 100 points. Eric referred to as him up, but Jereme's also buddies with Sheckler he'd already done a rap for him, as well as for Converse. Really, he'd told C1RCA that he'd do one on their own account, however that may it are really--none for Nike. Transporting out a few phone calls, though, Jereme agreed...under one condition: Koston needed to put a direct communicate with his CD over the Berries, and hubby required to vow him a "Bangin'" part. Pretty heavy negotiations, but all was made the decision, part of the deal because C1RCA was excluded inside the Rogers rapping. We Skyped Jereme inside the van each morning but got him to complete live. https://www.kiwibox.com/tuanhuylink/blog...hoose-them

SALT LAKE CITY

1 Encounter Lizard King, convince him to obtain your team riders' names inked on him

2 Get yourself a trick lower the curved six-block

3 Duffel for virtually any Day: Freshest team member will receive a Corey Duffel makeover

ISHOD WAIR

How will you explain King of the road to someone who didn't figure out what it absolutely was? KOTR might be a tour that's additionally an aggressive sport between four teams, combined with the goal is to discover most likely probably most likely probably the most points, have fun, and fuck shit up!

Whoever else think in the event you looked while using the book the first time? Initially I obtained kind of pissed, simply because they expected us to accomplish individuals things. However that merely lasted for five-10 mins. Then I recognized it, however believed, "What did I order myself into?"

Perhaps you have cause techniques which were not inside the book? Certainly. That was the most used factor, not doing demanding book methods.

The amount of points perhaps you have get? Inadequate. Maybe 200. Accustomed to do a 360 switch acquiring a young child inside my back, useful information frontside heelflip, I frontside feebled a 12-stair, i skated a rail naked.

The factor that was most likely probably most likely probably the most fun? I'd fun virtually whole time, apart from once i might be losing it about some trick. But overall, skating the Tempe park as we where chilling and having a thrilling time was awesome.

Possibly you've viewed all the older King inside the Road DVDs as time passes? I've viewed these. They're so sick. I'm hyped that individuals was lucky enough to feel it.

The factor that was a extended you attempted a trick, but didn't complete getting hired? I don't think I possibly could anything for your extended. Essentially didn't think I'm able to make certain it's, I'd get pissed pretty quickly. Maybe 30 minutes.

Who got just what for Nike? Cory Kennedy. He stored it afloat. He's very versatile, and hubby can skate anything. It's pretty crazy to uncover personally.

Can you really go get? One-hundred-percent. Since I Have Have know how it's just like, I'll be prepared for the madness. It absolutely was fun, and good occasions, i love individuals things. Filtration choose round two?

COLORADO SPRINGS

1 Frontside grind inside the hole within the Memorial Park

2 Form a drum circle within the Garden inside the Gods and call your spirit animal

3 Ollie inside the chain for the Broadmoor Ditch

MARISA DAL SANTO

It had been the very first time on King inside the Road. Whoever else think? Crazy. Good occasions, bad occasions, but overall, it absolutely was pretty bitching.

After they referred to as your organization and stated you're with Nike, are you currently presently psyched? Or are you currently presently wishing for an additional team?

I used to be told I used to be selecting C1 RCA initially, i understand just about all individuals guys virtually. However happen to be hyped after they referred to as my status for the Nike team. It absolutely was adventure time, i had been without preference.

Perhaps you have create with any over-40 dudes? Yeah, like 7 or 8 of people. These went undocumented, though. I simply achieved it for that love.

Worst part about KOTR? Getting hurt, acquiring a broken wrist plus a cast on, was pretty lame. It absolutely was getting serious.

Neat factor about KOTR? Susceptible to eat one evening at Fogo De Chao, Brazilian BBQ!

Who'd formerly been your best Nike skater? Justin Brock. He's always awesome to check out.

The amount of points perhaps you have earn for Nike? Thirty.

You almost had that frontside grind inside the pool. Sketchy wrists got good me.

The factor that was pressure level for anyone who is obtaining a try? Callous levels. That's something I've always aspired to complete, and i am unsure when I'll produce a pool such as this again. But after slamming inside my cast I can not help but bum out, when it'll get to the next point it's tough to keep selecting it.

THINGS STOLEN Within The NIKE VAN

--Gps navigation navigation navigation navigation with five years' cost of skatespots logged relating to this

--Some Koston-customized roller blades

--Three iPods

--Brand-new Honda generator, purchased eventually before the trip

--Jason Hernandez' tools. Additionally to his clothes

--GpPro HD video camera, with KOTR footage relating to this

--Panasonic HVX video camera and Xtreme fisheye lens

--One wallet, two bank cards

PHOENIX

1 Jaws' Challenge: Without pushing, have of individuals other team slingshot you inside a 540 or lower 12 or greater stairs

2 Perform frontside grind in four different backyard pools

3 Triple kickflip inside the launcher within the Northern Ditch

ERIC KOSTON

You need to be Duffel for virtually any day. The quantity fun was that? It absolutely was a fucking blast! I've outfitted as GG Allin for Halloween so it wasn't a stretch personally. I am hoping Corey appreciates your time and energy I devote being him.

How hard could it be to skate in tight-ass pants? Quite simple. They were women's jeans and in addition they had plenty of stretch incorporated. It absolutely was similar to skating in tights. While using finish throughout the day they extended out somewhat, so it improved to deal with.

What were your opinions in the event you heard the van are really stolen that Fun? I used to be really pissed off. The very first thought was, "Exactly what the fuck?! We're screwed." Then, once the initial shock used off, it absolutely was like! Let's rent another van, visit Cowtown and obtain everybody new Christmas set-ups and take proper care of this off!" Though it was yesterday the deadline, we still had an chance to win it. There is not need to stop.

What about in the event you heard they'd believe that it is? I used to be psyched. I'd a gut feeling the van wasn't far. So roughly one hour as we labored when using the police report, the cop returns and states, "For me personally I happened upon the van." What do you realize? The van's inside the parking part of the hotel lower the street ... looted, clearly. Man, after coping with that people felt immaterial could stop us.

Perhaps you have think Nike was going can be found in first? I felt like we'd a good venture, as extended once we stored concentrating on that book 16 hrs each day like i had been. But we're capable of not underestimate another teams. There is really a place as we thought C1RCA reaches the key factor.

The quantity harder were the process this year compared to 2004? Dude, the 2010 book was insane! In 2004 there is no under basics, like switch 180s lower the steps or simply a fakie Cruz grind to frontside half-Cab round the ledge.

This fuckin' book had fakie double-switch lower nine stairs just for 30 points, and back lip to kickflip crooks across the ledge for 50 points! I'm speaking about, come the fuck on. I've not observed anybody do that shit, ever! I possibly could that back 360 to nose manny for any couple of days. No luck. It reduced the issue feel good that no-body else achieved it either.

Which methods inside the book perhaps you have think nobody would handle? I'd advisable that no-you might kickflip late shove-it lower nine, ollie within the rear in the 11-stair rail to 5-, and definitely no lipslide to tre-change to noseblunt slide across the ledge. Cory really arrived at date as sliding the noseblunt part but tucked out. After we didn't get kicked from that skatepark using this fuckhead around the block ranger, he might make sure it is.

The factor that was the most effective trick you saw come lower? Probably Cory's frontside transition that six-feet spine within the Glendale park. It had not been the most effective trick, and wasn't done perfectly. It absolutely was really kinda sketchy--he'd to powerslide it around and hubby barely folded away. But that's what sort of trip was. If an individual helps to make the key, who provides a fuck the way in which looked? https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/best-comp...ates-zone/

A make might be a make.

Are you currently presently presently presently within your house or perhaps within the van for KOTR 2011? Basically needed to resolve now, I'd say I'm inside the motherfuckin' house. For me personally anybody who had previously been regarding this KOTR would totally accept me presently. Personally next summer time time time time, though, my tune may change. Right now i'm still within the KOTR hangover. It's one of the gnarliest grinds a skateboarder can of the accord put themselves through. But searching back, I am able to certainly say I'd an amazing time.

Das ist schon lange im Zusammenspiel mit Windows und dem iPhone so. Warum weiss ich nicht. Aber ich meine mich erinnern zu können, dass das Problem nur auftritt, wenn man per Softwarebutton die Kamera auslöst. Wenn man sie mit den Lautstärketasten auslöst, dann tritt das Problem wohl nicht auf.

Kein Support per PN. 

Ist halt ein Eierphone ;-)

duck und wech ...

S21Ultra < ZFold2 < Note20U < Note10 ... < NexusS < S2 < MDAVario2 < MDA III < MDA II < SDA < S55

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema / Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste