Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Ipof Touch 1.1.4 jailbreaken?

Hat jemand den ipod Touch schon mit ZiPhone gejailbreakt? Funktionierts?

Was kann man dann mit dem iPod mehr machen, als vorher ohne den JB?

Du hast dann den Installer drauf und kannst deinen iPod "voll ausnutzen" :-P

Thurni

Das geht :-D habe es mit nem 8GB schon gemacht !!!!! sau einfach !!!!

Hi, hab meinen 8 GB iPod Touch auch mit Ziphone auf 1.1.4 gebracht ...

Jetzt bekomme ich aber leider nicht mehr
die weather etc. Apps installiert

Die notwendigen Sourcen hab ich drauf (repo.ispazio.net)

Wiggles und Webapps gehen, die anderen aber
halt leider nicht mehr

Was mach ich falsch ?

Danke vorab

911er schrieb:Hi, hab meinen 8 GB iPod Touch auch mit Ziphone auf 1.1.4 gebracht ...

halt leider nicht mehr

Was mach ich falsch ?

Danke vorab

https://iszene.com/wetter-icon-und-batte...11974.html

danke, aber ich habe mich wahrscheinlich unklar ausgedrückt

ich habe von iSpazio unter Tweaks 1.1.4 das Prog "iPod Full Features "
for iPod installiert, aberkeines der Programme funzt

Zitat: RE: Ipof Touch 1.1.4 jailbreaken?

Hi, hab meinen 8 GB iPod Touch auch mit Ziphone auf 1.1.4 gebracht ...

halt leider nicht mehr

Was mach ich falsch ?

Danke vorab
Grüße

1.1.2 OOB --> 1.1.4, BB 04.04.05_G, BL 3.9_M3S2

@911er

hi...

folgende beschreibung, habe ich heute an einen iPod touch ausprobiert.
mit dem ergebnis das mein ipod touch dem springboard eines iphone ähnelt,

beschreibung iPod touch 1.1.4

lg bella

danke, Bella ;-)

hast PN

@911er

hi, ich noch einmal

wenn du mit meiner beschreibung erfolg hattest,

dann melde dich bitte noch einmal

lg bella

hat super geklappt

Danke für Deinen Support ;-)[/b]

Hallo, hier ein Link um den 16GB Ipod 1.1.4 zu jailbreaken:

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32471

Wir versuchen heute Nacht, ob das funktioniert !

(Viel Spass beim übersetzen !)

[How to] jailbreak 1.1.4: 16GB iPod Touch!

Like most of you I have been very frustrated with the ZiPhone bug which does NOT allow 16GB (not sure about 32GB) iPod Touchs to jailbreak 1.1.4 we've all seen the "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0" error and there is even a thread here that talks about it:

http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=30895

bottom line, ZiPhone does NOT work with the 16GB iPod Touch... for now.

But I have just figured out how to get 1.1.4 jailbreak to work on my 16GB Touch and wanted to share with everyone how to do it. (I've been at this for the last 2 days but it has paid off)

1. You MUST downgrade to firmware 1.1.1 (just download the images of all the firmware files 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3, and 1.1.4 off the internet for future use). Using iTunes i clicked on RESTORE holding the SWIFT key (yes I'm running Windows XP Pro)

2. Once the iPod Touch is back to running 1.1.1 I went to jailbreakme.com and installed the Installer (I think we've all done this at some point). TURN OFF AUTO-LOCK!!!!! (this is VERY VERY important, its in the SETTINGS, GENERAL section)

3. Here is what I installed:
***a. Install "Community Sources"
***b. Install BSD Subsystem 2.1
***c. Install BSD Subsystem 2.0 termfix
***d. Install “OktoPrep” which preps your iPod Touch for firmware 1.1.2

4. Go to iTunes and UPGRADE (NOT RESTORE) using the shift key again to 1.1.2

5. This would be a good time to go on the internet and get the 1.1.2-jailbreak.zip file you will need this next. (google it)
( make sure you still have these installed )
***a. "Community Sources"
***b. "BSD Subsystem 2.1"
***c. "BSD Subsystem 2.0 termfix"

6. Turn off iTunes (be sure it is not running in the task manager) Unzip the 1.1.2-jailbreak.zip file and (FIRST MAKE SURE AUTO-LOCK IS TURNED OFF ON THE IPOD TOUCH) then run "windows.bat" on your 1.1.2 Touch. It should find it and start the process... I highly recommend you just leave it alone and have it plugged into the USB port for power (the last thing you want is to run out of power during this process).

7. Once this is done (it will reboot a couple of times so be sure to let it finish) you are now running 1.1.2 Jailbreak. Now go back to the installer icon (which will now reappear on the main menu indicating the jailbreak worked). go to SOURCES and EDIT, then ADD. type in "http://ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml" this case sensitive so MAKE SURE IT IS SPELLED CORRECTLY. Let the sources refresh.

8. I went out of Installer and let the system refresh too, then went back inside Installer. Now go to INSTALL and find BSD subsystem (easiest is to find it in ALL PACKAGES) make sure to install it. (there may be 2 BSD packages, just install them both if it lets you)

9. Go back to the main list and look for MOBILE JAILBREAK. This would have been there before (if you added the ipodmaster.com source correctly) but the actual app errors out "ERROR, Main script execution failded!" unless you install the BSD Subsystem FIRST. (AGAIN, DOUBLE CHECK TO MAKE SURE THAT AUTO-LOCK IS STILL OFF) If you do this right, when you execute the 1.1.2-1.1.4 jailbreak in the MOBILE JAILBREAK section this will start without any errors.

This takes a WHILE... at least 20 minutes. I highly suggest not running this off battery as there is a very good chance you will run out of power. I kept mine pugged into my USB port (iTunes STAYS OFF). During the whole process... it is 100% AUTOMATIC so when it is done it will simply restart and THATS IT!!! You will see that you are now running 1.1.4 Jailbreak, with all the APPS (mail, stocks, weather, etc)... :-) !

Danke Romek !!!!

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste