Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

kleine englisch hilfe

habe ein kleines problem w´mit ner übersetzung
kann mir das eine sinngemäß übersetzten. weil bei google oder babelfish kommt nichts sinnvolles raus.

"When you run Haret, if you get an error that says “Failed to load file \Storage Card\zImage” or something like that; you have one of two problems.

1. The file is not named correctly; this is commen when you use your phone to download a new file, like zImage. You phone may try and give it an extension, and zImage does not have one. To fix this (mainly for the zImage error), use Total Commander; it will display the entire file name and extension; I just downloaded one and when my phone downloaded and saved it, it was named “zImage.” not “zImage”; using total commander I deleted the period at the end and now it works.

or

2. The file is missing, or no located where the default.txt file says it is located. 1st; Check and make sure the file is on the root of your SD card and has a normal name (when you download the file it normally has a wierd name and needs to be renamed).

2nd; Make sure your default.txt says it is located normally. When I used to jump between different base files, I kept editing the default.txt file and left the file named wierd; well I forgot and for a while was never able to get harnet to run. Once I renamed the file to a normal name and set the default.txt to the normal name, it worked."

viellen dank schon mal.

Wenn "Harnet" nicht funkioniert und folgende Fehlermeldung auswirft "Failed to load file \Storage Card\zImage",

hast Du zwei Lösungsmöglichkeiten:

1. Der Dateiname ist falsch: Wenn Du die Datei mit den Handy runtergeladen hast, wurde ggf. der Datei eine Dateiendung angefügt. Das darf aber nicht sein: Zur Behebung auf das Dateisystem zugreifen und manuell die Dateiendung "abschneiden", und die Datei wieder speichern.

2. Die Datei fehlt oder liegt nicht dort, wo sie laut der Konfigurationsdatei "default.txt" liegen sollte. Dann zuerst die Datei in das Hauptverzeichniss der SD Karte speichern und dann nachschauen, ob die "default.txt" Datei auch im richtigen Verzeichnis liegt.

ok super viellen dank

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste